hey I just got a 3000+ venice for a friend of mine retail. Was thinking it would be a good idea to pump the fsb up to 2.2 and get th most out of the processor. That a realistic goal...dont think Id have to up the voltages any and stock cooling should take care of 2.2..
Oh, and what's a good program to monitor system temps from inside windows? I was just going to run 3dmark05 to test it every time then up the fsb up to the 2.2 mark. Got a DFI board, non sli and a 6800gt with it. What are you guys's experiences on stock cooling with the 3000+ venice?
Oh, and what's a good program to monitor system temps from inside windows? I was just going to run 3dmark05 to test it every time then up the fsb up to the 2.2 mark. Got a DFI board, non sli and a 6800gt with it. What are you guys's experiences on stock cooling with the 3000+ venice?