• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Corsair Memory Fan Kit

Xpletive

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
242
Anyone know when this thing is going to be released?

04-airflow.jpg


I've got some sexy Corsair memory that needs a bit of simmering down ;)
 
Isn't that just the one that comes with the dominator (extreme is it?) kit?

I have a pair of Dominator with a fan setup like that, if not that one?
 
Isn't that just the one that comes with the dominator (extreme is it?) kit?

I have a pair of Dominator with a fan setup like that, if not that one?

the old one isn't as wide, with 3 smaller fans... i guess this one is supposed to adequately cover the 6 sticks of ram in the new x58 mobos. might be a bit quieter too
 
Gotcha, neat. Though personally I find the last one 100% useless (I have it). It doesn't seat very well, doesn't cool very well, and mainly just looks cool.

Hopefully this one is better. (Doubt it, same crappy bracket design)
 
Back
Top