New cooling concept from Thermaltake

contaminant

Limp Gawd
Just came upon this, would like to see what people with more experience with water cooling think of Thermaltake's new design. Here you can see a picture and read a very brief describtion of it.

very old news, they have had this thing out for a long time iirc, i can not attest to its quality hacing never owned one or read a review for them

seen it and dont buy it thermaltake stuff is CRAP overpriced, crappy performance, you will also want to get better stuff or oc but NO its crappier than stock hsf's :mad:

best [486] said:
seen it and dont buy it thermaltake stuff is CRAP overpriced, crappy performance, you will also want to get better stuff or oc but NO its crappier than stock hsf's :mad:

Not that I am a TT fan, but trash talking TT with no reference besides what seems to be "bandwagon" jumping is so annoying. Have you read a review or used this exact TT product? A friend has it? If you answered no to any of those questions...BLAH BLAH
I have owned various TT products and not all of them are crap. No, they do not make the best products on the market, but claming everything they produce is crap is a bit on the incorrect side.
Example: The Thermaltake Big Water kit
I owned the kit and like most others who replied to the thread a few months back really enjoyed and was overly impressed with the results of the TT Big Water Kit.
I guess for some odd reason it tends to bother me when a person wants to trash talk a whole company's line of products upon never owning hardly anything from the company.
Not trying to be a dick, but its like without real proof or owning any product, why give your two cents? I have looked at your history posts in threads and came by this one:
questing about the tt bigwater kit

Thermaltake Review #1
Thermaltake Review #2

For finding reviews which I am sure most everyone knows, google is your best friend.
example: Thermaltake Tidewater review etc

I upgrade a lot and i bought some thermaltake liquid cooling crap and it performed horrible theni got a big typhoon to the same result so i sold it on ebay and someone gave me a crappy feedback. thermaltake sucks for my needs is what i should have said [ they are performance and cost if anybody wanted to know]

Personally If you really just want to cool the Vid card, get a Single 80mm micro, 2 80mm in push pull, Swifity DDC 12 volt 3/8 pump, and get any vga block that fits. I know its a bit pricey, but you can add cpu block, add better rad. I am planing to do this with my X1800XT, as my cpu heatsink works great and is quiet as hell :p

I kinda wanted this, until I figured out it didn't cool or come with heatsinks for the memory. Does anyone know if I can use a different waterblock for this kit, one that cools the memory too?

these systems are NOT made for the hardcore O/C r, these are system for people who want a quiet PC.

i am sure it works fine, might be pricey and yes TT is known for stealing idea's from everyone including their own mother, but some of their heatsinks i have owned have been great performer for the price!

Back