• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Coolermaster Case (Not the Cosmos)

Wow, talk about airflow. Front 120mm, Back 120mm, 2x120mm top, 2x120mm side, 120mm bottom, and even an 80mm on the back of the mobo tray.
 
CM has alot of nice new cases coming out lately, alot of them are better looking and are very functional than alot of other more expensive cases on the market.

I would have loved if they came out with this a few months ago, as for the 534 side window you can buy them at sundialmicro for $21 they are the same sides that are on the Centurion 5s.

Window: http://www.sundialmicro.com/cooler_master_window_side_panel_rp53w_1991_798.html
 
i like that is has 2x120 fans up top which means to me i could put a 240 rad internally, yum :p

and if it really is under $100, that would sweet.
 
Sounds like a really great case if under $100.. Will have to consider it, I just wish they'd put some bigger images of it up.
 
is it aluminum? or cheap-o steel? hell.... id consider replacing my Wave Master with this...
 
y helo thar! i will totally get one if i can when i go back to the states! (assuming it fits an 8800gtx, looks like it?)
 
Definitely looks like my next case :)

I'll have to grab a 3-in-2 5.25 for all my drives though, and a new motherboard w/ atleast 10 SATA ports... lol :eek:

This will be good with my Q6600 build + watercooling :) the top looks pretty easy to mod for 2-360 Rad
 
It has the potential to be a winner, but the hard drive rack looks like an air flow killer.

I also dislike the use of LED fans, but that's just me personally.
 
The drive rack is an air killer but a fan in the floor compensates for that. Pop on a filter and your good to go. I was going to get the TJ09 but may get this one instead. I'll lose 2 fans when the window goes in but there is still plenty of air flow. I'll save a few hundred bucks as well if it's priced right for this build:

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...ListNumber=4684494&WishListTitle=Spider's+Rig

Long time fan of the site. I love this place!

*Edited Link*
 
It has the potential to be a winner, but the hard drive rack looks like an air flow killer.

I also dislike the use of LED fans, but that's just me personally.

Personally, I would prefer if cases just came fanless since I end up using something other than the stock fan every time.
 
Personally, I would prefer if cases just came fanless since I end up using something other than the stock fan every time.

Same here, making them 5-10 bucks cheaper w/o fans would be nice.
 
hmm looks like a great case for the money to me. I absolutely loathe side windows. It's hard to tell where the usb ports are on that (looks like the right front?) My old faithful blue chenmig full tower just isn't cutting the mustard any more.
 
I don't care if cases come with fans, I always use other brands that flow better BUT its nice to have spare parts for when you need them.

Then when you build a pc for someone else or fix someone else's they may need a fan so hmm yeh.....sell them.
 
I have a hard time believing that this case will be under $100. If it is though I will definitely be getting one. It seems alot like the antec 900, but with better features.
 
Wow, I love my CM Stacker, but that case is drool worthy ! :eek:
 
Im going to keep my eye on this one. If it does come in under 100 bucks Im going to jump on the bandwagon. I like the looks but it what I like most about it is it looks to be a good case to easily mod in to a super quiet computer with good airflow. Fill it up with fans running on low speed, cut out the grills on the sides and top, .... exactly what Im looking for.
 
Now if only they would make some more deeper cases so the new behemoth video cards would fit in with ease...
 
Back
Top