• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New cooler for 285gtx

n00zler

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Messages
344
I really need some new cooling for my 285gtx setup. I'd prefer to stay air. Any recommendations? Now that its starting to warm up I'm starting to get some crashes as the hot air from my vid cards overheats my southbridge, causing some nasty issues.
 
Not available in US till May. Available in Europe now if you're willing to go the overseas route.
 
Will that cooler work for an SLI setup on a P6T Deluxe? I'm not sure that the bottom card will fit with one of those attached.
 
Unless your case has 8-10PCI Brackets (some do) or room underneath the 2nd bracket... it probably won't fit.
 
Back
Top