New Conroe SuperPI WR!!! >>> 11sec...!!!

Just for the heck of it, I decided to see what my P4 2.4 northwood could do...

1 minute 18 seconds :sad panda:

cupholder, you're making an arguement with screens coming from the same person "coolaler" that's posting on the xtreme systems site.

Bugbear said:
cupholder, you're making an arguement with screens coming from the same person "coolaler" that's posting on the xtreme systems site.

Your point? Im not making any arguement...Im simply showing what coolaler has done. Iv said that the OCs were coolalers too....

Very impressive but I'd like to see max speeds attainable on air/water - something more relevant.

NulloModo said:
Just for the heck of it, I decided to see what my P4 2.4 northwood could do...

1 minute 18 seconds :sad panda:

My P4 1.4 GHz = 2 min 16 sec.

:-p

dotK said:
Very impressive but I'd like to see max speeds attainable on air/water - something more relevant.

Look around on the site, one is at 3.65 with Air, I think it was a Zalman 9500 or something similar, maybe a Ninja? I didn't think any of them would go past 3.4GHz on Air.

finally what looks like a great CPU and overclocker to use on the reliable chipsets! (intel) never underestimate the power of CHIPZILLA to come back :) 11.x on superpi is more than 3 times my NW 2.4 @ 3.4

im kind of glad because i was planning on an AMD x2 but not looking forward to researching a reliable chipset. with this..easy

1: buy a conroe
2: buy an asus mobo to match
3: save power and get noticeable speed improvement
4: shame about ddr2 but ram is much cheaper now (and amd uses it as well now anyways)

p4 was rather unfortunate mistake much as i like my north 2.4 @ 3.4 intel would be so far ahead if they had not come out with "netburst"

Back