New Computer on order...hoping the right choices were made

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
Back from war and wanted to order a compuer, how does all this sound.....

Chenming Aluminum Server Case
OCZ 450Watt Modstream
DFI Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 Mobo
3700+ Sandy 939 Socket CPU
Geforce 7800GTX eVGA Video Card
Corsair XMS TWINX1024-3200XLPRO
Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 300gb SATA ATA150
NEC 3540A OPTICS
Toshiba SD-M1912 OPTICS
AUDIGY2 ZS Platinum
Half-Life 2
Flight Sim 04
and some extra goodies to bring me back into the computer gaming era.....

Already ordered these parts and are awaiting shipping from newegg. Question I have is, will my PSU be good enough to hold out on the MOBO? I hope so!
it is the 24pin what not, and it does have a 520Watt MAXIMUM. Would it hurt anything if I give it a try? I was in such a hurry to go ahead and order my computer since I got back into country that I did not realize that there was a minimum of 480 watts to power the mobo.

Does everything else sound alright?

Thanks, Mike

Eh, I'd like to know if it makes a difference if it's a server case.

BTW, I read that installing with a SATA drive sometimes is a b*tch. Tells us how it goes if it went well (and what you did right).

Steps are kinda easy. Put power supply in case. Put the in and out sheild of the motherboard. Put the CPU on the motherboard. Then the heatsink on the CPU. Then the memory on the motherboard. Put standoffs in case. Install motherboard.
Then install HD, DVD and floppy. Connect everything. Read on BIOS in manual. And so on... :D

I've built many computers, its just that my main question is will the PSU be powerful enough to handle the MOBO?

Yeah im going to make a cd of the SATA drivers, and use that when installing Windows XP PRO.

Back