• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

new chaintech av-710 soundcard

entropy5

n00b
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
38
I just upgraded my dedicated mp3 jukebox (connected to a Sony 100w stereo receiver) soundcard from a SBLive to the Chaintech AV-710. I am using the high quality channels 7+8. This soundcards make even low bit-rate mp3s sound good. It is a little quieter than the SBLive; meaning I have to turn the volume up a tad on the receiver, and the bass needed a little boosting in Foobar2k; I can't do kernel streaming since the CPU in the jukebox is only a 500mhz Celery. But, overall I am impressed with this $25 soundcard. :D
 
Back
Top