• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Cases on the way

GetFunk01

Gawd
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
856
I emailed Siverstone about the fragbox case and this is what they told me. Sounds interesting.
----email----
OK,
Man ,promise me don`t talk to other guys too much.
We will announce a new series " BERSERKER" it is just for SFF.
And the BS01 will be ships at February 2005.

Best Regards

ENXN
----email----
 
That's exactly the e-mail I got from them. BUT, mine didn't say not to mention anything. :D:D
 
he stated not to talk too much. So its ok to say somthing. Plus i dont give a shit what he says. I dont know him and he dont know me. If he leaked out info that he should have not then its his ass.
 
GetFunk01 said:
And the BS01 will be ships at February 2005.

how can they make such great cases and have such illiterate people working for them? oh well.. that's not enough to make them lose my business (not that i bought anything from them in the first place)... but if i did.. you get my point.. maybe..
 
Have any of you guys thought that English may not be his native language?

Until I was limited by a lack of time, I used to be a hardware reviewer, and many times when I'd be in contact with somebody within a company, they would not have very good English. Why? Because I wasn't in contact with somebody who's native language was English. There were quite a few e-mails I've received where I've had to spend serious time interpreting them because of the horrendous English. SilverStone is based in Taiwan, FYI.

I won't base my thoughts on SilverStone on that e-mail. From my personal experience with having owned a SilverStone case before I bought my Shuttle, and having friends who have worked with many SilverStone cases, I'd say that SilverStone is of very good quality.

I'd love it if SilverStone came out with a SFF styled mATX case, like the FragBox2 uses.
 
Back
Top