New case ideas

Thunder

Weaksauce
Hey I hope you all can give me some case ideas. Currently I have a cheap Aspire X-Dreamer II. I like how it looks, compared to the other budget cases, but I want to move up. I hav been thinkin I like the Tsunami case, but I know on the forums thermal take has a sevre hatred lol. I originally wanted a Xaser, and you all (thankfully) talked me out of it. I now think they are ugly as hell. I dont want anything plain, and I want it functional. Currently I dont really have anywhere to hide the wires, there is no room behind the mobo tray. Its a mess. The sytem info:

Asus P4PS800-Deluxe
Intel Pentium 4 3.0E (Stock Cooling)
Seagate 120GB 7200RPM HDD
WD 80GB 7200RPM HD
Gigabyte Radeon 9600XT 128MB AGP Video Card
Thermaltake Silent Purepower 480W Power Supply
Lite-On SOHC-5232K 52X CD/DVD Combo Drive
NEC ND-3520A 16X DVD Burner
Vantec Fan Contoller

Anyone have any thoughts on the Tsunami or any suggestion in that price range? (~$100)
Thanks,
John

ashmedai

[H]F Junkie
Aren't there cheaper things to start a mod job on? Thermaltake = overpriced premod, generally not the first choice for modding.

Thunder

Weaksauce
I want it premod. I dont have the time nor patience to do it myself.

ashmedai

[H]F Junkie
Antec & Lian Li come to mind...it depends what you like the look of largely.

skudmunky

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got the Tsunami, which I think is an excellent case. If you think it's not worth the $100 (ish) then buy something like the Wavemaster or a Lian Li case (if you've got that kind of money I'm etremely jealouse.)
Both my freind and I have the Tsunami and have had no quality issues at all. Oh, it looks much better with a cold cathode dropped down the front instead of the 2 LEDs...

Coolermaster, the newer Tt cases (not the Xaxer things), Lian Li, and Antec.

Thunder

Weaksauce
Which I dont have that kind of money thats the thing. It looks to be a good trade off. Built nice, nice features, minimum price. Thanks for all input thus far.

Ultragamma

Weaksauce
There are Lian Li cases and CM cases that cost around $100 and a lot better than the TT cases. Go newegg check it out yourself. or SVC. I like the PC7 B plus from Lian-Li the best at that price, because i have one. :D :D With 120mm fans intake and exhaust, and room to fit all my junky hardware, what more do you ask for? Currently using yateloons fan with a $5 fan controller from cooler master. Decent cfm without a lot of noise, actually it dead quiet. Just a suggestion.