• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

new card?

XBLiNKX

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2000
Messages
1,127
I currently have a 9800pro w/ vga silence on it. I was wondering if it would be worth getting rid of it and putting that money toward a new/used 250ish dollar video card? Is there something worth the upgrade that doesn't cost 400-500 dollar?
 
no

The only thing to upgrade to from a 9800Pro is an x800xtpe if you wanna stay loyal.
 
From what I hear, the 6800 non-ultra is the best for ~$250. I plan on upgrading when the good 512mb cards come out. I dont need to waste $100 or so for~20fps differance. BTW, I too have a 9800pro with the Silencer. 450/370 ;)
 
Back
Top