4. Amd 390x 8gb
5. Samsung 960 Pro nvme m.2 1Tb (OS)
6. 8TB Seagate Ironwolf (Steam Games)
7. Coolermaster Cosmos ll Modified Side Panel
8. 6x 120m Gentle typhoon Fans
9. 10gb Duelprot (RJ45) network card
10. Windows 10 Enterprise
11. Evga 1000w G2 PSU

ill upload some pics of the current state its in im also awaiting stock on a i9 10980xe finally found one that isnt $3500 usd but stock is so limited, its sitting at $1390 cad so i can accept that.

this one will be going up for sale to help partially fund a gpu purchase as im sure the next Titan wont be any cheaper then current RTX Titans,

i am waiting for Amd to release DDR5, PCIE5, plus i have these parts as is laying around won in auctions and or was given for contracts iv done, the Asus Sage was Free new in Box company i did some work for went the Amd Route after i recommended there TR Series, said if you want you can take this board we dont have the cpus or memory for it and dont plan on using it. i didnt hesitate the board is like $800

i am waiting for Amd to release DDR5, PCIE5, plus i have these parts as is laying around won in auctions and or was given for contracts iv done, the Asus Sage was Free new in Box company i did some work for went the Amd Route after i recommended there TR Series, said if you want you can take this board we dont have the cpus or memory for it and dont plan on using it. i didnt hesitate the board is like $800
Ahhh it all makes sense now.

Corporate spending is so much fun.

haha yeah now to keep these i make sure the job is Qouted cheaper and done quicker, more efficiently then others around.

haha yeah now to keep these i make sure the job is Qouted cheaper and done quicker, more efficiently then others around.

Man I'd LOVE to custom build some workstations just as a side job to be honest. Building some bad ass 32 core threadripper workstations for CAD and design work would be a BLAST. I'd build three if they let me keep the fourth!

i have one coming up for a robotics course they want some knarly config that to me doesnt make sence but the company gets thier info from the IT Dept and i just restructure the config to better suit the mand save em money if possible or in some cases spend more.

Back