• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New build?

John**

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
78
I am plannig to buy a new 256GB ssd, can anybody recommend best ssd with good sequential read and write ?
 
Yep, 830 or 840 PRO depending on your budget.

I just snagged a couple more 840 Pro 256gb for a new build... as of now can't go wrong in my opinion with them :D
 
Running two of those 256Gb Samsung 830 for several months here. No issues at all. Delivered software utility (Magican) is good and useful, but shouldn't be in the autostart section, as it prevents the computer from going permanently to standby (it wakes up your computer automatically after 40 seconds, because of internal poll event)

I'd purchase them again, as long they are on the market for acceptable price.
 
We just slapped our first 840 pros on the Percona server, let's see how they fair.
 
Back
Top