New Build

PcJunkie209

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
158
The Following sponsors will be involved is this mod that I will hopefully have at Nvidia GeForce LAN in Oct. if time permits.

Gigabyte
DangerDen
CoolerMaster
Patriot
Performance-pcs
PcJunkie :eek:

Specs to date-

Gigabyte Motherboard- G1 Sniper 2
Gigabyte GTX 580 in SLI
Intel i7 2600K
CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 1200watt
CoolerMaster 15- 120mm Excalibur fans
Patriot Pyro SSD and Ram ??
DangerDen Case and Water Blocks- more details later
Misc. parts from Performance-pcs

Here is the first package that I recieved from our friends at CoolerMaster



here's a couple of things from Gigabyte and Patriot... :)



Here's a couple pics of Di-noc 3m carbon fiber and the colors i am thinking of sleeving psu.


OK I DID THE 24 PIN TODAY AND THATS IT TILL I GET SOME MORE SLEEVING AND MATERIALS.


here's some pics and I updated some parts up top. I took some Di-Noc carbon fiber and added some white to the G1 Sniper 2


thats it for Now!! :)

http://pcjunkiemods.com
 
Last edited:
Here's some new pics and a package I received from Performance-PCS...

Lamptron FC5-V2 before and after

And the PSU is done...

Next is the GPU backplate- Alphacool NexXxos


more to come
 
Thanks I'll have some pics of backplate done and bitspower pump mods I added a little Di-Noc. :)
 
here's an update on pump mods and gpu backplate



thats it for now thanks. for looking.
 
I am hoping to get Dander Den case this week and waterblocks. Then I can finish sleeving some wires and mods some case parts. :)
 
Ok so finally I have some time to upload some pics, a lot! Enjoy almost done just need to run wcing lines.
first pics of what I got from DangerDen and HWLabs.
 
Not done yet here's some more I did today....

Ok thats it for now more tomorrow. I'm hoping to finish tomorrow. Until then. Thanks for looking.
 
Back
Top