• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Build

inotocracy

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
5,625
I'm going to take a trip today over to microcenter for the i7 deal, but was curious about mobo selection. What would the [H] recommend between these two:

GA-X58A-UD3R LGA 1366 X58 ATX Motherboard
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0327331

X58 SLI LE LGA 1366 X58 ATX Motherboard
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0312963

I've got a 5870 now, so I did some googling around and it seems as though the EVGA SLI board will do crossfire, but the Gigabyte board has USB3 which from what I've seen is nice to have but isn't super important to me. Thoughts?
 
Back
Top