New build form?

safehaven

Limp Gawd
I haven't been on in a while, but there use to be a new build form that asked a bunch of questions (What's your budget, what are your intended uses, monitor size, do you have an OS, etc) that you could fill out an someone would help you with a build. I don't see this offered anymore. Did it go by the wayside? I need to build a new system for a family member and I found that form, and the responses that resulted from it, extremely helpful.

Yeah, I'm in the same position, it's been ages since I've visited the forums and was just looking for that form myself before posting to ask for build suggestions

I haven't been on in a while, but there use to be a new build form that asked a bunch of questions (What's your budget, what are your intended uses, monitor size, do you have an OS, etc) that you could fill out an someone would help you with a build. I don't see this offered anymore. Did it go by the wayside? I need to build a new system for a family member and I found that form, and the responses that resulted from it, extremely helpful.
I came here looking for the same...

The problem is, the last guy who used to handle that (Danny Boy, a mod) stopped coming to the forum, so it ended-up incredibly outdated.

If you want that back, talk to some mods about it.

If you're talking about the H-specific PC Hound, it's its been abandoned , but it was always inferior to PCPartPicker

Last edited:
Back