• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New Build (C2D)

Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
8
FIXED LINK...

I am buying this rig for gaming. Mostly WoW right now, with some CSS, and Battlefield 2.

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=3839106

Mostly concerned about combination of MB, RAM, video card, power supply combination. I am pretty set on going with the 6600 proc.

One specific question is: Do I need this expensive of ram to OC this baby? I would like to get the proc to around 3.6, depending on my luck.

Other than that, how does this rig rate? as far as complimentary parts for a semi-high end build?

Thanks for the input.
 
How do you make your wish lists public on newegg, I can't find an option for it anywhere on the site. It's prob bc I'm just blind, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Edit

after about 2 days of searching for this I finally found the darn thing. I guess it just took another check
 
Go to your wish list
Select it with the (Put a checkmark in the Checkmark Box)
then choose Share ;)
 
Back
Top