• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New build buzz

Halloween

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
150
Just upgraded my rig see sig, this is why i love PC's that great feeling when you plough a ton of cash on one and reap the benefits in terms of gaming and increased productivity. I was suprised how much of a difference the SSD would make to boot times.

Anyone else with that recent new build/upgrade buzz?

Long live the PC! :)
 
I can't say I've had the new build/upgrade buzz yet, but I'm working on one. That's one crazy build you got one your hands, though!
 
Mine wears off after about a week when somthing new comes out that I think I have to have..
 
I can't say I've had the new build/upgrade buzz yet, but I'm working on one. That's one crazy build you got one your hands, though!

Its taken me about two years of saving to be able to upgrade. I was on a E6600 dual core and a 8800gtx (which died and kinda forced my hand - I wasn't able to afford a new decent card so got a crappy one so wasn't able to play games for ages).
 
Back
Top