Thanks to everyone that offered suggestions in my previous post. They were a great help. This is what I finally ordered from Newegg. Most of it should be here today with the remainder coming tomorrow. I think I have everything I need and maybe a couple of things I don't. The Linksys wireless network adapter will go into my old machince which is going to my children. I plan on using my old Sony SDM/81 LCD monitor as well as the new one and set up dual monitors.
If anyone sees anything I have missed please let me know.
Thanks again.
CABLE ISTAR|TC-24/20 ATX CNVTR
CABLE ISTAR|TC-20/24 ATX CNVTR
MB ASUS P5AD2-E Premium 925XE RET
VGA ASUS|RADEON EAX850XT/2DHTV/256M
DDR2/533 1GB PC2-4200 128X64 CRU
HD 74GB|WD 10,000RPM 8MB WD740GD
KB&MS LOGITECH|CRDLS DSKTP LX700
MS LOGTCH|MX1000 LASER CRDLS BLU/BK
*CDRWLITEON52X32X52X LTR-52327S BK
SOUND BLASTER|AUDIGY 2 ZS PLTM RTL
WRLSS-G PCI ADPTER|LINKSYS WMP54GS
CPU THERMPASTE|ARCTIC SILVER5 12G
CD MS|WIN XP PRO w/SP2
CABLE Y|POWER SPLITTER 5-1/4
CPU P4/3.6GHz 800M LGA775|2M RTL
HD 300GB|MAXTOR 6B300S0 SATA
MODEM 56K|USR V.92 PCI USR5610B D/F
DVD+/-RW 16X SONY DRU710A RTL
CASE ANTEC|Sever Tower PLUS1080AMG
MNTR VWSNC|20"LCD VP201b black
If anyone sees anything I have missed please let me know.
Thanks again.
CABLE ISTAR|TC-24/20 ATX CNVTR
CABLE ISTAR|TC-20/24 ATX CNVTR
MB ASUS P5AD2-E Premium 925XE RET
VGA ASUS|RADEON EAX850XT/2DHTV/256M
DDR2/533 1GB PC2-4200 128X64 CRU
HD 74GB|WD 10,000RPM 8MB WD740GD
KB&MS LOGITECH|CRDLS DSKTP LX700
MS LOGTCH|MX1000 LASER CRDLS BLU/BK
*CDRWLITEON52X32X52X LTR-52327S BK
SOUND BLASTER|AUDIGY 2 ZS PLTM RTL
WRLSS-G PCI ADPTER|LINKSYS WMP54GS
CPU THERMPASTE|ARCTIC SILVER5 12G
CD MS|WIN XP PRO w/SP2
CABLE Y|POWER SPLITTER 5-1/4
CPU P4/3.6GHz 800M LGA775|2M RTL
HD 300GB|MAXTOR 6B300S0 SATA
MODEM 56K|USR V.92 PCI USR5610B D/F
DVD+/-RW 16X SONY DRU710A RTL
CASE ANTEC|Sever Tower PLUS1080AMG
MNTR VWSNC|20"LCD VP201b black