• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New borgs reporting in!

Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
49
Just got two machines. One 3.2 Ghz P4 (w/HyperThreading), and one 2.x ghz laptop. Both loaded up with a console client, and the HT machine has two consoles running. =D

8.6 Ghz to Turb! A total of three machines! Going to be building a 2600+ machine here soon, so expect that thing to be a soul folder, and a dual CPU PII system. Ye-es.

The girlfriend is moving in. I set in the entire "Let's help humanity!" thing. Didn't mention the aussies. >) SHH! She doesn't know I'm doing this to kick the roos to #2. Helping humanity is just a bonus.

FOR THE [H]ORDE!
 
Good deal. I've got about about 8 or 9 GHz going for the Horde, trying to help overthrow those darn Aussies :D
 
Got any friends.....or just people who let you into their houses?

:D

Sweet! Down with Roo Poo!!!
 
Back
Top