New Balance 110 for $30 at Ross

pinoy

Limp Gawd
I was perusing Ross today and noticed the New Balance 110 running shoes for $30. The color is the blue and yellow. It's a minimalist running shoes.

These will look great poking out from underneath my computer desk!

This actually is a hot deal. What area is the B&M store located? I'd venture over to my local Ross for this deal.

how come nobody makes running shoes these days that actually look decent?

lol well if they looked decent they probably wouldn't be on sale for $30.

lol well how many actully wear a clown size shoe? I have friends that are way way over 6 foot and none of them were larger than a 13. and these are running shoes where you are even more unlikely to ever see the type of person that would were Bozo size shoes.

lol well how many actully wear a clown size shoe? I have friends that are way way over 6 foot and none of them were larger than a 13. and these are running shoes where you are even more likely to ever see to type of person that would were Bozo size shoes.

I am a 13 and I keep buying similar shoes at the same place year after year since most shoes stop at 12 or 12.5 and still don't fit right if they do go to 13 :eek:

I am a 13 and I keep buying similar shoes at the same place year after year since most shoes stop at 12 or 12.5 and still don't fit right if they do go to 13 :eek:

That is exactly what happened with me. Age 12 = size 12, age 16 = size 16. It eventually stopped when I turned 18 (thank God). I liked having the added attention at school but I quickly realized that shopping for them was a big hassle. I do most of my shopping online via Zappos or other online e-tailer.

For those wondering why my feet are large, it's because of my dad's side of the family. They all have big feet.. and they are big people too. Heh.

If you guys are a fan of New Balance shoes. I get my NBs at Joes New Balance Outlet. They are actually offering $1 shipping right now through Sept 2. And prices are pretty decent I would say.

That is exactly what happened with me. Age 12 = size 12, age 16 = size 16. It eventually stopped when I turned 18 (thank God). I liked having the added attention at school but I quickly realized that shopping for them was a big hassle. I do most of my shopping online via Zappos or other online e-tailer.

For those wondering why my feet are large, it's because of my dad's side of the family. They all have big feet.. and they are big people too. Heh.
how tall are you?

6'5" here and i wear 14s.
Looks like an awesome deal but i dont think ive ever even owned running shoes.

I got bit by the running bug this summer. The last time I ran a mile was ten years ago. To date I can do an easy 11 minute mile or an 8 minute heart attack mile. I was inspired to get me some running shoes so I don't feel so let down. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just because I am getting older.

Back