New badge changes (Bug Reporting)

King_N

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2007
3 days ago I added some new functions to the badges, please use this thread to report any bugs you may run across.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

Not really a bug, but please make sure you pick a color that is legible... It does no good if your badge cannot be read easily. :)

Not really a bug, but please make sure you pick a color that is legible... It does no good if your badge cannot be read easily. :)

You mean like this ......... ......:p

Luck .......... :D

Just a copy paste from the other thread but with the spelling fixed :)

For some reason the click and drag badges dont work for me on my my home box (C2D w/ XP Pro and IE7) but work fine everywhere else. I am wondering if it is a IE7 problem. I can create the links like I always have but the click and drag feature doesn't work. /shrug not a big deal as I can still make it function and more than likely a problem on my PC since it works everywhere else. One other weirdness is that I only get the actual same old tag as before and dont get the [H] #2 badge even if I use that code vs the #1 code

The drag and drop code was created for firefox before IE7 was released, not sure if it will work or not.

Has anyone had problems with the drag and drop badge in firefox?

As far as the Type 2 badge, it's supposed to display the original badge if used on the [H] forum(Type of defense mechanism), the type 2 badge was created for use off site as another option.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

works fine in opera

Back