New baby Sale selling my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnisher

Limp Gawd
First off here is my Heat

I'm selling off my gaming rig since I no longer have time for it and my tech addiction gets in the way of the family.

Asus P5B Vista Edition Mobo Link Looking to get $165 shipped for this, includes EVERYTHING and original box. Less than 6 months old.

Intel Core 2 Due E6600 Link Looking to get $165 Shipped for this, have box, factory H/S fan. I never OC'd it much but got it up to 3000 without fooling with voltages.

Artic Cooler Freezer 7 Link Looking to get $15 shipped ofor this.

BFG 8800GTS 640MB Link I have had this since January, runs great with this setup. Includes original box, Tshirt (never worn) and all the other included stuff. SOLD!!!!

2X Seagate 250GB SATA HD's Link No Newegg link. Looking to get $95 for the pair Shipped.

Samsung 500GB SATA HD Link 3 months old. SOLD!!.

2GB (2x1GB) Corsair CM2x1024-6400 Link Bought as a matched pair, but can't find link for it. Looking to get $85 Shipped for these.

Plextor PX-716A Sata 16X DVD Burner Link About a 1.5 years old and best SATA burner I have had. SOLD!!

Dell 2405FP 24" Widescreen LCD Link Still has 2 years left on warranty great monitor and no dead pixels, includes original box and packing and cables. Looking to get $450 shipped for this.

Coolermaster Stacker 830 Link Would like to sell local but i doubt that will happen in Boise, Idaho. Looking to get 200 for this and negotiate shipping, I can send it ground UPS through work relatively cheap. Everything is included that came with it, and it is in perfect condition, I never even took the protective plastic off the front panels.

SoundBlaster X-Fi Extreme Music Link I have original box and software and I believe I have have most of the packaging and manuals, can't be sure, but i have a ton of stuff for it. SOLD!!!

Thermaltake 700W SLI P/S Link Runs like a champ and very stable, have had it 5 months and looking to get $135 shipped for it. I have all the cables and box for it as well.

Logitech G15 Keyboard Link I do not have the packaging for this guy. In great shape (no chips or crumbs in it at all!) SOLD!!!

Logitech MX Revolution Mouse. Link Like new and all packing included. SOLD!!

PC Games: With Boxes and Manuals
BF2142: $20 Shipped
BF2 Deluxe Ed. (Includes Special Forces): $12 Shipped
SplinterCell Chaos Theory: $10 Shipped
Host Recon Advanced Warfighter: $10 Shipped
Knights of the Old Republic 2: $10 shipped
Universal Combat: $6 shipped

PC Games: Without Boxes and With Manuals
Knights of the Old Republic: $6 shipped
Jedi Academy: $5 shipped
BF1942, Road to Rome, and Secret Weapons: $5 shipped

I'll be adding more later, but have to get a thread going. I can be contacted at jeff(you know what to put in here)pwnisher.com or by PM through the boards. Not looking for any trades right now. I will combine shipping on things and give a price break somewhere. I'm easy to deal wiht so if you have an offer shoot it at me.

Edit: The 250GB Drives are Seagate, I had a temporary brain malfunction there. Getting to all the PM's and emails now.

Edit2: Updated thread and lowered prices.

Closing the thread since it has gotten carried away with questions. I have been without internet the last few days, i volunteer for search and rescue and have been on a call since Saturday. All buyers have my phone number and have been contacted. I'll start a new thread later.

bumping cause I looked. Wish I could buy the 2 WD hdds. But I'm curious why did you link to a seagate?

Edited the page a bit, the drives are Seagate, dunno why I typed Western Digital.

Getting to all the PM's and emails now.

Edited the page a bit, the drives are Seagate, dunno why I typed Western Digital.

Getting to all the PM's and emails now.

Western digitals are pretty little hard drives though, all black and sleek. My seagates are awesome though. Bump for everything. I was just overwelmed when I clicked this FS thread. Too used to all those 3 item sales, haha :rolleyes:

Anyone heard back from him yet? I'm beginning to wonder if he has changed his mind or if something called him away.

I got called away for a work emergency, nothing to do today but check PM's and emails and start packing things. Replied to all PM's and emails and trying to finalize things.

Lowered some prices and updated thread. All reasonable offers respected.
Will be adding more to the thread as the day goes by, I have some serious cleaning to do.
Edited Corsair Memory Link, Newegg's link went dead.

corsair memory... link just goes to a page with lots of corsair memory. what kind is it? pics?
timings?

Pwnisher, what is your paypal address? I wanted to send you payment for the Plextor burner.

Send me a PM or reply to my email please.

Thanks,

Ryan aka Jeenam

Sent the money for MX Rev :D

Pwnisher, please send it to the address that I sent you! (not paypal's!) Thanks :D

sent payment via paypal.
see if you can get it shipped to me by sat.

Bump cause I'm working at 3 in the morning and my eye's are bleeding. List updated and I'll be headed to the post office later today to ship things out to folks (after a short nap).

All sold items are out for shipment, all buyers should have recieved emails with Delivery Conf. numbers. Thanks for looking and buy the rest of my stuff! Willing to wheel and deal so send me your offers.

Please PM me, I never got any confirmation email and my paypal $ has been sent to you several days ago

bump for you! i have a kiddo on the way as well... my son will be born october 9th .. unless he decided to arrive early like were thinking.

Its also funny looking at your post... its almost an exact duplicate to my post i threw up a few weeks ago with almost the same stuff.

So yeah good luck with the kiddo! Getting their room together is a fortune thats for sure!
Just a suggestion check on craigslist for baby stuff... its where i got $3,000 dollars worth bellini baby furniture for like $80! Then ended up with a new bugaboo stroller for next to nothing! so CL can really save you depending on the area your in.

DSC01454.JPG

how long have you had the two 250gb drives? 7200.10's for sure though right? ST3250410AS
also wondering what batch# you had on your e6600

You profile shows you were here online yesterday

Have you shipped the items to the buyers?
I am one of them ,where is the DVDRW?
You haven't responded to PM or emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back