• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NeW B needs help with water cooling

joe24craw

n00b
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
14
My system I just assembled is as follows
Asus Striker Extreme
4x 750 Seagate 7200.10
4x 1Gb 800Mhz Kingston Hyper X
Cool master Stacker 830
I'm waiting for 2 Evga Black Pearl 8800 Ultras and a QX6800 to become available


I plan on OC I just need help deciding on how many loops I need what water blocks to buy "brands?". What components need to be cooled. Since I’m at the a state where I’m waiting on Manufactures product to become available I wanted to go ahead and tackle the cooling issues. I'm open to all suggestion about setup and choice ....

I'll like to thanks you guys in advance for the advice
 
Thats a awesome system you got going there!!!! WOW!

I'm assuming your budget allows the highest end components.

This is what I would got with:

Single Loop setup:

Swiftech Apogee GTX (best for quad core)
Swiftech MCP355 pump (Liang DDC+) w/ Petra's top (or an Iwaki pump if you can fit it)
Thermochill 120.3 Radiator
EK reservoir
2 x Swiftech Stealth 8800 water blocks
MCW30 chipset block (not really needed)
Tygon Tubing



Dual Loop (Recommended):
CPU loop
Thermochill 120.2
Swiftech MCP355 pump (Liang DDC+) w/Petra's top
Swiftech Apogee GTX
MCW30
EK res

Video Card Loop
2 x EK blocks
Thermochill PA 120.3
Swiftech MCP355 pump (Liang DDC+) w/Petra's top
EK res

Tygon tubing all around.
 
Back
Top