New Apple Book Lampooned By The Late Show

HardOCP News

[H] News
You knew it was only a matter of time before someone ripped Apple a new one for that stupid $300 coffee table book it just came out with. The folks at The Late Show made this advertisement for your viewing pleasure.

So, they're charging $299 for the large "Mac Book" basically which is nothing more than a bound 450 page brochure of Apple marketing for the past few decades, and now it seems they're charging people $149 to fix the manufacturing defect in the iPhone 6 that causes problems with the multi-touch capability of the device - they're claiming it's because people drop them multiple times but that's not exactly true: I know of a bunch of people that baby their devices even more than I do (which I'm pretty obsessive about actually, cases, screen protectors, etc) and they've had the problem crop up without any impact damage whatsoever.

Apple, what the fuck are you people doing? When is enough actually enough? :unsure:

So, they're charging $299 for the large "Mac Book" basically which is nothing more than a bound 450 page brochure of Apple marketing for the past few decades, and now it seems they're charging people $149 to fix the manufacturing defect in the iPhone 6 that causes problems with the multi-touch capability of the device - they're claiming it's because people drop them multiple times but that's not exactly true: I know of a bunch of people that baby their devices even more than I do (which I'm pretty obsessive about actually, cases, screen protectors, etc) and they've had the problem crop up without any impact damage whatsoever.

Apple, what the fuck are you people doing? When is enough actually enough? :unsure:
Apple doesn't own every scrap of money on the planet. Then, and only then, they will probably declare that enough is enough. :censored:

The price is in line with other similar coffee table books. I'm honestly not sure why people who aren't the target audience care anyways. It's pretty stupid for people to get enraged over something so unrelated to them.

So if I get the Apple book will they put it in their Apple bag?

I'm waiting for the next, smaller version.

Here you go!

"
It comes in two sizes, small, which is about the size of an A4 piece of paper, and costs $199.

The large is 13-inches by 16.25-inches and it costs $299."

apples-latest-product-is-a-300-coffee-table-book.jpg

Enraged?

Pointing and laughing is what we are doing. Pointing and laughing. :D

so did you guys start posting in preschools for new members? Been trying to figure out the sudden increase in cry babies here recently. :)

Back