New Antec mATX Case = $19.99 shipped.

Is it just me or does that look like the quality matches the price?

And for being a new case... no USB 3.0? I know it's budget, but come on.

Not bad if I needed a new case but I dont right now. Hmm still might be worth picking up..

Llama[Style];1039586948 said:
dead? showing 32+14 shipping for me.

that's because you are letting the link go to amazon, click "here" and go to newegg ;)

Llama[Style];1039586948 said:
dead? showing 32+14 shipping for me.
You're looking at Amazon. Original link is for Newegg.

Looks like a decent enough case for the money. Great cheap system builder case or starting point for a ground up mod!

I bit.

I don't care if the damn thing is 90% plastic, for $20 I am totally in. Thanks OP!

Does anyone else get huge guilt pangs every time they have to order from Newegg now? :p

Good deal. The in laws need a new computer, and this'll make a perfect case. THanks OP.

Worst thing Antec has ever slapped their name on. They should not do this price point of case again.

crazy deal.. just bought one, Someone post their feedback once they get it

Is it just me or does that look like the quality matches the price?

And for being a new case... no USB 3.0? I know it's budget, but come on.

It does seem a little like "old" tech with the 92mm fans, USB 2.0, no provisions for 2.5" SSD/HDD, etc. But for a $20 and free shipping, it would be a great choice for the budget builder or housing a spare/guest PC, imo.

For double the price (with current promo code exp. 2/8/13), this uATX case has 120mm fans, front USB 2.0 + 3.0, 2.5" drive provisons, rear WC punch-outs, painted interior, and 5 rear expansion slots for putting that Firewire/USB/Audio header somewhere and not take up an actual MoBo slot. Granted, you have to buy it from NE because of the brand.

I wasn't aware that the size of fans coincided with how modern a case is... :D

Man, if that's the case (no pun intended) then in about 20 years we should be using 600mm fans...

As far as provisions for SSDs go... hell at this price I'll break out the velcro and/or zip ties. :)

Man, if that's the case (no pun intended) then in about 20 years we should be using 600mm fans...

As far as provisions for SSDs go... hell at this price I'll break out the velcro and/or zip ties. :)

Buahahha. You made me laugh. Thanks! :D

i actually bought one of these cases a few weeks back..honestly its about worth 20 bucks. unfortunately i paid 30 xD. not bad for a cheap build though also i drilled out some of the 92mm holes and made em 120's..the ones i could anyways. i kinda regret not getting the haf 912 for 40AR, thats a solid case D:

For the cost/USB3.0 argument: you'd amazed at how hard it is to source a reasonably priced USB3.0/HD audio front panel I/O wholesale. USB2.0/HD/AC97 front panel I/O's are all over the place for nickels per unit. So, yeah it sucks this doesn't have USB3.0, but there is a surprisingly large gap between the prices wholesale which would make a $20 price point a lot harder to achieve. Hopefully, not for long as USB3.0 because standardized and the norm.

I bought this case earlier in Jan when I posted the same deal.

It's worth 20 bucks and thats about it. It was an easy build for spare parts.

Smartass. :p

Wow- I never would have thought that Antec would bring a 10 year old Emachine case back for a "new" product. It looks like all they changed was the front panel.

Back