new amazon carrier - OnTrac - not looking so good

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
my two Amazon Saturday delivery items which will not be making it today are on a carrier called ontrac... Anyone have any experience with ontrac? Well, the feedback on them is mostly bad from what I have read on amazon's forum... guess they must be cheaper than fedex and ups but so far very unreliable. So just be warned I am guessing a lot of amazon orders will not be showing up on time thanks to this service..

they look to be a west coast company, Im not surprised, it is the holiday season after all, even the big dogs like the USPS, UPS and Fedex have trouble making on time deliveries

East coast here and it's been UPS during the week and FedEx on Saturdays from Amazon.
Webcam came in this morning that I ordered last night for my brother. Have no idea why he wanted a Webcam though.

lol... yep pretty much. :p

in other news... I got my two shipments today even after the gal from ontrac said they wouldn't come until Monday... so false alarm I guess... but the amount of negative feedback on this carrier on amazon's forums still makes me leery of them a bit. Oh well.

Back