• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

new 2400 m ! look!

citron1

n00b
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
9
and the steppings are!
AXMH2400FQQ4C
AQYFA0343WPFW
can anyone tell me what im in for?

I am pairing this up with a DFI Ultra Infinity , 2x256 KHX 3000(bh-5) and using a silent boost for the cooling

im soo excited

I cant do anything till I get home from work so its speculation time!:eek:
 
all ive heard about the 2400m is good things, and with the dual channel memory and that cooler you should be able to do a pretty steady overclock, have fun:D
 
thats not new, thats old barton stepping, look at my sig for what to expect
 
the AQ in AQYFA0343WPFW is not as good as an IQ mobile chip from what ive read. no matter, you should get a good clock either way. dont forget to report back your success. ;)

btw the way kronchev, whats your handle on ET?
 
I know the chip is not a new stepping. It is actually from late 03 but the chip is definitely new to me. I am hoping for a good 2.4 on air. I had my 1700 DLT3C up at 2375 but my damn epox 8rda+ was holding me back.
 
I have an IQYHA 407 doing 12x200 @ 1.65v. Ive seen older steppings school this OC too, so you may or may not get a super good OC'r. Most are getting 2.4-2.7. This is on an Infinity also.
 
I am definitely looking forward to getting my chip going. Hopefully my silent boost will cool atleast as well as my volcano 11 + smartfan did.
 
Originally posted by citron1
and the steppings are!
AXMH2400FQQ4C
AQYFA0343WPFW
can anyone tell me what im in for?

I am pairing this up with a DFI Ultra Infinity , 2x256 KHX 3000(bh-5) and using a silent boost for the cooling

im soo excited

I cant do anything till I get home from work so its speculation time!:eek:

I got the exat setup except i got i got khx 3000 2x512.
i hope mine r bh5, I will recieve them from newegg thursday
 
Originally posted by jwill
the AQ in AQYFA0343WPFW is not as good as an IQ mobile chip from what ive read. no matter, you should get a good clock either way. dont forget to report back your success. ;)

btw the way kronchev, whats your handle on ET?

its kronchev. i havent played since I got banned from a technolust server because the admin was being an unholy asshole for no reason (i asked if the game was pausing for anyone else, people said yes, i said it must be server, he said it was my "shitty ass dell", i tried to ignore him but he just started being a huge asshole after than and eventually banned me)
 
Originally posted by kleptophobiac
I pull ~ 2.6ghz with an IQYFA.


thats probabily what the max for my now dead barton with that stepping was. i couldnt tell since it was a locked chip, and my unlocked mobile is the AQ stepping. it reaches whats in my sig :D
 
Originally posted by citron1
and the steppings are!
AXMH2400FQQ4C
AQYFA0343WPFW
can anyone tell me what im in for?

I am pairing this up with a DFI Ultra Infinity , 2x256 KHX 3000(bh-5) and using a silent boost for the cooling

im soo excited

I cant do anything till I get home from work so its speculation time!:eek:

I've got one with the exact same codes as that. So far I'm pretty impressed with it. I'm currently running at 13x180 (2340) at 1.65v right now and it is perfectly stable. I haven't really tried to go much higher, but I imagine that it probably will.

By the way, I'm using a lanparty II b, 2x256mb mushkin 222 special, and a swiftech heatsink.
 
Back
Top