• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Never used RAID before, couple questions

Superjoe

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
1,311
http://www.amazon.com/Biostar-AMD-F...UIIC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316826812&sr=8-2

Probably going to get this board for my WHS2011 server. I have a small SSD for the OS, but then I have 2x1.5TB drives and 2x2TB drives. I just want to set up each pair in RAID 1 for safety. You can do two independant RAID arrays, right? Kind of a newb on the subject.



Oh, and how do you set up RAID these days? Pretty simple through the BIOS? I know you used to have to have a bootable device for the drivers or whatever.


Thanks!
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top