Never Settle Forever question

Scootel2

Weaksauce
Rumor has it Battlefield 4 will be added to the Never Settle Forever bundle. If I buy a 7950 or 7970 now can I redeem a coupon when Battlefield 4 is added?

no, pretty sure it will be a whole new bundle with different keys when new gpus come out and it will be exclusive to the new gpus

I believe that it will come with the new cards and will be in a different tier of rewards (platinum) so if you picked up a 79xx you'd be screwed.

Just give it some time and see what happens, until then all we can do is speculate.

Yep, just rumors, but it would be sick if it was. That 7950 deal I got not too long ago would be crazy cheap, but I'm not banking on it. The only game I've seen them add since I bought it was Saint Row, so not expecting it.

Yep, just rumors, but it would be sick if it was. That 7950 deal I got not too long ago would be crazy cheap, but I'm not banking on it. The only game I've seen them add since I bought it was Saint Row, so not expecting it.

I didn't even know they added SR to that bundle, I might have to take a gamble and pick up that 7950 ahead of schedule.

As much as I wish that this were true, I fear that once the new games are announced and are released it would most probably be available as a new bundle.

Back