• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Never RAn ATI Radeon 9500 PRO

JrCamacho

Gawd
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
663
Gosh darnit.. this was the fastest sale on this forums ever. Thank you all to looked into it

Ok, I bought this, then my parents come home witha 6800GT in their hands! its a late birthday gift but who cares!! SOLD TO zenex

I never used it. Installed. Then took out right away. Pristine condition. has all the acessories in the box. Original Box too.

this is a BBA 9500 PRO 128mb, 128bit memory interface. 8 pipelines.
I DARE YO TO LOOK FOR DUST ON THIS SUCKER.
What you get: SOLD TO zenex

1xBBA ATI Radeon 950 PRO graphics card
1x s-video cable
1x composite video cable
1x DVI-vga converter
1x svid-composite converter
1x ATI radeon manual
1x ATI catalysts driver disc
ALL these accessories are still new in package!!!

My Price: $130 Shipped. SOLD TO zenex

radeon_9500_PRO.jpg
 
I might be interested, I might have just fried my 9500Pro. *cries*

I get paid this Friday, and if my 9500Pro has indeed bit the big one, I'll shoot you a PM to set things up if I can get yours. Thanks!
 
Back
Top