Never again eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButchCassidy

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
310
So I sold a laptop screen to Ahmed Gabr aka ahmedrapperboy26 on ebay. This guy files a claim stating that the screen was broken without even making contact with me first. After some back and fourth email I agreed to take the screen back. I get this thing back and he replaced the screen with his broken one. I shipped him a Samsung and he shipped me a AU Optronics. I thought I had this guy because I wrote my intials on the back of the screen and took pictures of it before I shipped it. I call ebay up and they tell there is nothing they can do because there was no chain of custody on the item he shipped!! And that I still have to issue a refund!!! I'm done with and strongly considering closing my paypal account. Man I'm so pissed.

So I guess my tip is do not sell on ebay
 
I work for a company where people often RMA and send random crap back to us. Pisses me off something fierce.

But at least I can shut off their service still.

Sill, this comes nowhere near your anger, or the anger you should feel.

Some real low life, unappreciative deuches out there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top