Neutraleyes' FS thread

Hi!

I have some items for your buying pleasure:

1) FIC A440 P3 1GHz Laptop
Nice 1GHz P3 laptop with 256MB of RAM and a 20GB hard drive. Clink link above for more specs. This laptop is in good condition and includes battery, 10/100 PCMCIA NIC, manuals, and recovery CD. The left arrow key is lost somewhere. EDIT: for those looking for pics HERE YOU GO! :) (yeah, my garage is dirty :))

Asking $360 OBO.

1) Netgear MA101 802.11b Wireless USB Adapter
If you are needing a versatile wireless adapter for your desktop or notebook machine, look no further. The MA101 served me well for quite some time and I am only selling it because I recently upgraded to 802.11g. My wireless router and computer are at opposite corners of my home and I still got great signal strength with this adapter. This also works with Linux.

Asking $20 shipped. Edit: Pending to flattopdude

*SOLD* eVGA Geforce 6800 Limited Edition 256MB) Edit: SOLD to patriot71 SHIPPED
*SOLD* ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB @ 375/300, w/VGA Silencer and OCZ Premium Copper RAM Sinks Edit: SOLD to nbarb99 SHIPPED
*SOLD* Antec SL350 350W ATX12V Power Supply Edit: SOLD to DSLHunta SHIPPED
*SOLD* Alpha PEP66-T Copper/Alu Socket 7/370/A Heatsink Edit: SOLD to ErrorSx SHIPPED
*SOLD* Microsoft Wireless Optical Wheel Mouse Blue Edit: SOLD to cuti7399 SHIPPED
*SOLD* Hercules/Guillemot Maxi Sound MUSE Edit: SOLD to cuti7399 SHIPPED
*SOLD* Western Digital WD800JB 80GB 8MB IDE HDD Edit: SOLD to yoink SHIPPED
*SOLD* Shuttle SB51G Barebones SFF PC Edit: SOLD to joormotha SHIPPED
*SOLD* AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Stock Heatsink Edit: SOLD to Johnnie SHIPPED
*SOLD* Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST380013AS 80GB SATA HDD Edit: SOLD two, one to slothy, one to rxtrom SHIPPED
*SOLD* LSI Logic SATA-150-2 PCI Serial ATA RAID Adapter Edit: SOLD to buck SHIPPED
*SOLD* ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe Edit: SOLD to Miah SHIPPED
*SOLD* Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu (Compatible Motherboards: 462 478 754/939/940 ) Edit: SOLD to insanarchist SHIPPED

I have Heatware under Neutraleyes and accept Paypal and money orders. I am reachable at neutraleyes AT comcast DOT net and through PM. At the moment I am not looking for any trades. If you want to make me an offer I can't refuse let me know and I will consider it :)

Have a nice day!

hmmm... got my eyes on that sff machine... it's better than anything i have!!

will email The Great One Who Has Money (aka senorita Mom) to see what she thinks of it... just needs a cd-rom? slim or regular?

starhawk said:
hmmm... got my eyes on that sff machine... it's better than anything i have!!

will email The Great One Who Has Money (aka senorita Mom) to see what she thinks of it... just needs a cd-rom? slim or regular?

emailed Mother, she was too tired to think. will bug her more today... chances are, since the only other place i can get a sff (shoebox computer to Mother) is best buy (for $700 more than you want for it, lol) chances are that La Senorita Del Bargain Hunter aka Mother will probably spring for it... then again i thought she'd do that on the last 15 things i suggested...

who knows, but keep the option open till she gives a definitive answer. i don't want to give up a good comp.

Send me a PM when you receive word and if your mom is okay with it we can work out a deal. :)

bump!

Mother is not talking to me on anything computer right now. will let you know sometime mon. or tues.

tho if you're willing to even *think* about letting that thing go for less than $100, we might be able to come up with something.

i highly doubt you're gonna go with that one...

i will have $150 i can put towards the sff come wed or thurs of next week... i'm sorry but it's all i got. if you want to do part cash/part trade, i will add anything (read: any one to three things) on my fs/t thread to the $150.

thanx for the luck, neutraleyes... i hope that i do not need it.

i will be watching this thread until it dies, so keep the good deals coming...

That laptop interests me I might buy that from you, is it still around, did u post pics and if not can u?

Just wanted to put in good word for the seller. Got my Shuttle today without probs. Thanks!

Back