Not much stuff left here, so please make offers so I can make room.
TERMS
I ship USPS because that's convenient for me. If you prefer another method that happens to cost more than USPS costs me for products including shipping, then you'd pay the difference.
I have heatware under DV_Amon, and I've worked pretty hard to build and maintain it over the last year. It's not ridiculously high, but I feel I'm established enough, so I won't be shipping first. I may consider a 50/50 for established traders with pristine heat, and heat only.
All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. If you prefer local pickup, that's fine if you can get to Manhattan.
I'll try to update the thread with pics once I get around to it. If you'd like a pic of a particular item in the interim, please do not hesitate to PM me.
Prices are not firm unless otherwise noted. I accept trades as well, and I will list the items I am seeking in trade within the thread. If it's not listed, chances are I don't want or need it, but do not hesitate to make an offer, I may just have overlooked my need for something.
Payments can be made via CC or Non-CC PayPal, the latter is preferred. I will accept personal checks and money orders, but I would have to receive them and wait for them to clear before I ship the item. I will not do a 50/50 if it does not include an initial PayPal payment.
STUFF FOR SALE:
High-Ticket:
All of it went to fleabay.
RAM, SODIMMs:
GONE
Sound Card:
GONE
Video Card:
3dFX Voodoo 5 5500 AGP 2x 64MB:
Vintage, don't know if it works, don't care. If you want it, you can have it for $20 shipped.
Processors:
Pentium 4-M SL6VB 2.2 Ghx/512k: Pulled from a vaio laptop with a dead motherboard. Yours for only $45 shipped. Good for IBM T30 Thinkpads (or any P4M sub 2.2 Ghz =D) PRICE DROP!
Pentium 3-M 700Mhz SL4JZ 700/256k, Asking $18 shipped.
P3 S370 733 mhz- will get stepping later. Asking price of shipping.
Other hardware:
Belkin USB 10/100 Ethernet Adapter: It's a usb ethernet dongle. It's still in the box. FT only.
Motherboards:
Board was sold in a build.
TERMS
I ship USPS because that's convenient for me. If you prefer another method that happens to cost more than USPS costs me for products including shipping, then you'd pay the difference.
I have heatware under DV_Amon, and I've worked pretty hard to build and maintain it over the last year. It's not ridiculously high, but I feel I'm established enough, so I won't be shipping first. I may consider a 50/50 for established traders with pristine heat, and heat only.
All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. If you prefer local pickup, that's fine if you can get to Manhattan.
I'll try to update the thread with pics once I get around to it. If you'd like a pic of a particular item in the interim, please do not hesitate to PM me.
Prices are not firm unless otherwise noted. I accept trades as well, and I will list the items I am seeking in trade within the thread. If it's not listed, chances are I don't want or need it, but do not hesitate to make an offer, I may just have overlooked my need for something.
Payments can be made via CC or Non-CC PayPal, the latter is preferred. I will accept personal checks and money orders, but I would have to receive them and wait for them to clear before I ship the item. I will not do a 50/50 if it does not include an initial PayPal payment.
STUFF FOR SALE:
High-Ticket:
All of it went to fleabay.
RAM, SODIMMs:
GONE
Sound Card:
GONE
Video Card:
3dFX Voodoo 5 5500 AGP 2x 64MB:
Vintage, don't know if it works, don't care. If you want it, you can have it for $20 shipped.
Processors:
Pentium 4-M SL6VB 2.2 Ghx/512k: Pulled from a vaio laptop with a dead motherboard. Yours for only $45 shipped. Good for IBM T30 Thinkpads (or any P4M sub 2.2 Ghz =D) PRICE DROP!
Pentium 3-M 700Mhz SL4JZ 700/256k, Asking $18 shipped.
P3 S370 733 mhz- will get stepping later. Asking price of shipping.
Other hardware:
Belkin USB 10/100 Ethernet Adapter: It's a usb ethernet dongle. It's still in the box. FT only.
Motherboards:
Board was sold in a build.