Hey all,
Normally I just read articles but after about 15 minutes of perusing I couldn't find the information I was looking for, so excuse me if this gets covered all the time, I don't normally make it this far down the Forum
.
I have a large home office that I work out of with one other person. The house is about 3500 square feet. I was tasked with upgrading to a new router but since it is going to be coming out of both our pockets (its a discretionary expense; I'd like to keep this cost effective and simple). My issue is that the office is on the 2nd floor at the front of the house and the kitchen where I commonly cook lunch is on the 1st floor at the other end of the house.
Encase its an issue in this house we have several computers only two of the computers have 802.11AC the rest of the computers are either 802.11n or cat5. As long as the single reaches the computers in the kitchen for email and web surfing.
The Computers:
2013 macbook air
2013 imac 27"
2 Toshiba laptops (windows 7 & XP)
3 windows vista and 7 desktops
2 iPads
3 iPhones
Any help would be much appreciated since this causes me so much aggrovation and I was tasked with fixing it. Thanks you guys are definitely super [H]ard
!
Normally I just read articles but after about 15 minutes of perusing I couldn't find the information I was looking for, so excuse me if this gets covered all the time, I don't normally make it this far down the Forum
I have a large home office that I work out of with one other person. The house is about 3500 square feet. I was tasked with upgrading to a new router but since it is going to be coming out of both our pockets (its a discretionary expense; I'd like to keep this cost effective and simple). My issue is that the office is on the 2nd floor at the front of the house and the kitchen where I commonly cook lunch is on the 1st floor at the other end of the house.
Encase its an issue in this house we have several computers only two of the computers have 802.11AC the rest of the computers are either 802.11n or cat5. As long as the single reaches the computers in the kitchen for email and web surfing.
The Computers:
2013 macbook air
2013 imac 27"
2 Toshiba laptops (windows 7 & XP)
3 windows vista and 7 desktops
2 iPads
3 iPhones
Any help would be much appreciated since this causes me so much aggrovation and I was tasked with fixing it. Thanks you guys are definitely super [H]ard