Network Testing Device

QuakeCon

Gawd
I have his thing, it's never been used. I am no longer in this line of work.
I will sell it for $250obo, I spent $430 or something a couple months ago.
I would also consider trading for a cpu/mobo/video card, or anything else. Let me know what ya'll have.

NT750.gif

The new LanScaperTM Network Tester is the first in a new line of Physical Layer Network Management Devices. The LanScaperTM combines the functions of a high-end cable tester and length measurement device with the capability to monitor and correct network problems connected with the physical layer and link conditions of the network.

Identifies port services like Ethernet, ISDN, POTS and Token-Ring while reporting such crucial information as network speed, capability and location of switches and other network devices.
Pinging function verifies connectivity to network devices and queries PC/NIC's.
Detects legacy "Phantom Power", reports current and voltage capability of analog telephone lines, identifies (maps) remotes while cable testing
Conducts link tests to ID speed
Verifies functional speed capability of terminated unconnected cable runs by sampling data packets between two LanScaper units, which exercises the run and reports the result
Automatically accesses DHCP host and obtains network information
Tests cabling configuration and verifies connectivity and length of run while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reversals
Identifies HUBs, NIC, or auto MDI/MDI-X devices
Blinks HUBs to ascertain connected configuration
Displays advertised network speed/duplex
Measures and reports any voltage on lines
Wiremaps network connections with remote identifiers
Generates multiple tone levels for signal tracing and cable identification

Any interest?
I no longer have any use for this thing, at all.
I'm open to any trades!

Back