Network suddenly not working

DellAxim

Gawd
I have a wired network with a few computers in it, all hooked up to a wireless router. (D-link) I connect wirelessly to the router and the rest of the network with my laptop. Yesterday, for some reason the wireless connection for the laptop stopped working. Can't see any other computers on the network or use my internet connection. I tried running the network setup wizard in XP, but it still doesn't work. The utility for my wireless card in the laptop says it's connected, but only at 1mbps, when it's normally at 11mbps.

Any ideas what happened?

KoZLop said:
Try resetting all the settings.

That's what the network setup wizard should do.

I just tried directly connecting the laptop to the router, that doesn't work either, so it's not just the wireless connection. I also tried deleting both network adapters and reinstalling them, and then setting up the network again, still not working. :mad:

DellAxim said:
That's what the network setup wizard should do.

I just tried directly connecting the laptop to the router, that doesn't work either, so it's not just the wireless connection. I also tried deleting both network adapters and reinstalling them, and then setting up the network again, still not working. :mad:
Hit the little button on the back and try the setup thingy again. Always works for me.

There's nothing wrong with the router...all the other computers in the network work fine.

Back