• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Network Setup with LTE Router and Draytek Router

techxx

n00b
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
17
Hello,

I just would like to ask help about the connection for 2 routers. I have purchased LTE Router
Huawei B880 ( http://www.4gltemall.com/huawei-b880-lte-wireless-gateway.html) and I have a Draytek Vigor 2820. I would to ask how to connect this 2 router is it gonna be Lan to Lan
or Wan to Lan? The huawei is the main source for the internet 4g . What if user A connect to huawei and user B will connect to Draytek will they have internet connection as well ?

I found a lot of features for Draytek so I only need the huawei as the internet Source. I would like to know what are your recommendation.

Thanks a lot.

techxx
 
Back
Top