Network equipment and more! Get it quick!

moose517

Gawd
Heatware - http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=67873
Payment Method: Paypal only.
International: I do not and will not ship internationally. Please do not ask as i will simply not do it.

Trades: send me a PM if your interested in a trade.

All network items are sold as is, the routers and switches all work as of the last time i used them. I will power up and test to make sure each device does indeed work if your interested as i have to clear my old configs as well. Network modules haven't been tested as i have no way of checking them.

Also i have a few more items to list up if i can find them and/or if there is interest as they are currently in use. I have a Cisco 1142N WAP, cisco ASA5505 with unlimited user license firewall, playstation vita with a couple games, asus transformer TF101 with dock i'm willing to sell, as well as some lego star wars sets.

NEW ITEMS:

Kingston KVR1066D3Q8R7SK2/16G 16gb registered DDR3 ram kit - BNIB, never even opened. got 3 kits for a server and could only use 2. Asking $125 shipped. great deal!
xq4cDNx.jpg

Areca 1300-4x. Never used. Great condition. Asking $50 shipped
jUuT8QP.jpg

Mountain Mods Ascension case - paint is in good shape other than the thumbscrews, they all rusted quickly for some reason. Nothing seen inside is included unless it is a stock part with the case. Asking $150 + shipping.
5FyvOIB.jpg

PC Power and cooling turbo cool 1200w - great PSU used in my rig for ages, True single rail design. housing is a bit scratched but otherwise great shape. Asking $300 + shipping as its heavy.
umtw.jpg

Fiio E7 + E9 headphone DAC/AMP - great condition other than dock problem where audio is only mono. its been like this since day one and is a known problem with the units, i'm sure you can get it sent in and fixed if your willing. Asking $150.00 shipped
bs46.jpg

Canon Digital Gadget Bag 200DG - barely used, ended up being too small for all my equipment so i upgraded to something else. Great condition. Asking $50 shipped
dcb7.jpg

Cisco 2975TS gigabit switch - ITEM DOES NOT WORK however i think it just needs a new PSU or just use of a "redundant" PSU to get it working. I don't have the need or money to try fixing myself. Still a great switch. Asking $150 shipped
id6g.jpg

EVGA GTX260 - i have no idea who this card is registered to if it is at all so its totally as is. But to the best of my knowledge it does work. Asking $50 shipped
8nwp.jpg

2x supermicro AOC-SAT2-MV8 SAS cards- do not come with IO brackets as thats how they were new, barely used but do work. Asking $75 shipped each.
ql82.jpg

OLD ITEMS:
Cisco 2821 ISR gigabit router - great condition, used on my home network for a couple years, runs flawlessly. Asking $500 + shipping as its a rather large and heavy item. Not exactly sure on the IOS version but it its a advanced IP 15.x IOS with all the CME files needed for 9.x i believe it was.
IMG_3713.jpg

Cisco NM ATM-1A-T3Asking $50 shipped
img2859z.jpg

Cisco NM Voice-2VAsking $20 shipped
img2860la.jpg

Cisco VIC-2FXS - requires NM Voice-2V Asking $30 shipped
img2861c.jpg

Cisco VIC-2FXO - requires NM Voice-2V Asking $30 shipped
img2862v.jpg

Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1 V2 Asking $10 shipped
img2891n.jpg

Cisco 3660 - includes both PSU's and motherboard + chassis. power cable included. Asking $100 + shipping(heavy item 40lb's).
img2865l.jpg

Cisco 3524XL PoE - includes power cable. Asking $90 + shipping
img2866l.jpg

Cisco WS-2950G-48-EI - enchanced image loaded on already. Includes power cable. Asking $50 + shipping. rather large item takes larger box
img2867tl.jpg

Cisco 2611XM - max flash and max RAM, includes power cable. Asking $75 + shipping
img2869v.jpg

Cisco 2650XM - max flash and max RAM, includes power cable. Asking $75 + shipping
img2870np.jpg

Dell 5324 Gigabit ethernet switch - Includes power cable. Asking $100 + shipping
img2871i.jpg

4x Cisco 2924M-XL - Each unit includes power cable. Asking $20 shipped each
img2873l.jpg

Cisco 7940 VoIP phone. includes power cable. Asking $25 shipped
img2878bb.jpg

Cisco 7961G-GE VoIP phone. includes power cable. Asking $100 shipped
img2879m.jpg

Cisco 7920 VoIP phone with cradle Asking $55 shipped
hWN5mxq.jpg

Cisco 3550 PoE EMI image - includes power cable Asking $125 plus shipping as its a rather large item.
img2980pp.jpg

Cisco 3508XL - includes power cable. Asking $30 + shipping as its a rather large item.
img2981i.jpg

Cisco 7925 Wireless IP phone, includes phone, dock, battery and power cable. Asking $300 shipped.
img0411cp.jpg

Cisco 7970G VoIP phone. Includes power cable. Asking $150 shipped.
img0400uo.jpg

Last edited:
"Cisco 7970G-GE (or 7971G-GE not sure which model off the top of my head, so i'll list as the 7970) VoIP phone. Includes power cable. Asking $150 shipped."

it's a 7970..If you look at the pic that you posted it says right on the phone

i could have sworn that the 797x series all just said 7970 in the corner thats why i said that.

Rule #1 of selling online

Clean your stuff.. (the case really)

dusty = mean you don't take care of your gear, even if you don't, make it look like you do ;)

yeah i know i didn't get a chance to clean the case, it was very last second headed out the door pic i remembered to grab, I do take excellent care of all my gear that just ended up sitting fo a while as it wasn't being used. All pm's replied to as well.

bump! Need this stuff gone! No offers will be ignored.

Last edited:
ttt, please people im about to lose my car if there is anything you see you would like to have send me an offer!

Back