Network connection problem in Windows 7

DarkCyber

[H]ard|Gawd
I have one computer on my home network running Windows 7 Ultimate and after a period of time I am unable to access the internet. The only way I can access it again is I must reboot that pc. I have scanned for virus' and malware and all is clean. I thought it may be an issue of the network adapter going to sleep or something. I have checked all that and can find nothing. This is very annoying to say the least.

Does anyone have any clue what could be causing this? I hate to have to do a complete clean install, but I am almost to that point :(

You've got to let [H] know what hardware you're dealing with. Wired or wireless. If wireless, what are NIC are you running and what is your WAP maker/model?

It's a bad deal that your connection drops out like that as I've never had an issue like this one.

Help [H] help you!

You've got to let [H] know what hardware you're dealing with. Wired or wireless. If wireless, what are NIC are you running and what is your WAP maker/model?

It's a bad deal that your connection drops out like that as I've never had an issue like this one.

Help [H] help you!

This is an onboard LAN port...wired. Sorry, left that out.

Back