Phelptwan
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2002
- Messages
- 6,915
We retired our Groupwise server a while back and went to exchange. Our groupwise server was still in our tree and up and running until yesterday. We didn't need it anymore, so one of my coworkers decided to just shut it off. So...I went about searching for a way to safely retire and prune the server from the tree.
I found this... http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1062130.html
Now the problem is, I cannot find NDSMGR32.exe anywhere on the sys drive of our main netware server. What do I do?
Also if there is another easier way of retiring a netware server let me know.
I found this... http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1062130.html
Now the problem is, I cannot find NDSMGR32.exe anywhere on the sys drive of our main netware server. What do I do?
Also if there is another easier way of retiring a netware server let me know.