Netgear Nighthawk R8000

Be careful with those. They will ship you something so it looks like you got it, making it harder to get your money back if it's the wrong thing.

I agree, I'm very doubtful. At least I'm not alone though as three other suckers have purchased one :p

It is a hacked account.

If you look at the sellers history, he haven't sold a single electronics and yet he suddenly got a nighthawk x6 10 in stock for $86 while a retail one costs 3x as much (about $280).

Eh, you never know. I got a bnib 55ea9800 on ebay for $1500. I fully expected to have to fight for my money, but it showed up as advertised.

Be careful with those. They will ship you something so it looks like you got it, making it harder to get your money back if it's the wrong thing.

Nah, ebay is notorious for siding with the buyer. Sellers basically get the short end of the stick.

Why even bother helping scammers? Must like giving money away. They have a feedback system for a reason. Sure paypal may reimburse, but that holds your money up, for some time depending on how well the scammer knows paypal.

Why even bother helping scammers? Must like giving money away. They have a feedback system for a reason. Sure paypal may reimburse, but that holds your money up, for some time depending on how well the scammer knows paypal.

That's why I always pay with a credit card to paypal. If there's an issue, i've got another company on my side.

Back