Netflix streaming on 360

RyanGSams

[H]ard|Gawd
I have been trying to watch Netflix on my 360. It works, but only shows 1 bar connection and not HD. It streams fine other than video quality sucks and not in HD. I have all the connections port forwarded on my router. My games don't suffer, only Netflix. I also did the network connection test and it said ICMP error. I unplugged my modem and router and let them reset, but I still got the error. I am still able to watch Netflix and connect to Xbox Live, just lacking video quality. Are there any suggestions i could do? TIA

I tried wiring straight to my Modem, and it doesn't get any ICMP errors. So it has to be something with my router. I have all the ports forwarded and have restarted it multiple times along with the modem.

Try logging into Netflix on your computer and checking your streaming quality options and make sure that it's set to the best quality setting. I'm not sure if that's your issue, but I had horrible streaming on my ps3 until I changed those settings.

Try logging into Netflix on your computer and checking your streaming quality options and make sure that it's set to the best quality setting. I'm not sure if that's your issue, but I had horrible streaming on my ps3 until I changed those settings.

Ok thanks, i will try that.

Back