Netflix Category Trix

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
You can go to How To Geek and find out all about how to use all the "secret" Netflix category codes, since the Netflix system sort of sucks because of how generic the categories are, or you can just go to Netflix Secret Categories and find what you want immediately. I have it now bookmarked, but I am still looking for the [H]ardPr0n category.

What isn't apparent, as you're staring at the categories screen for the umpteenth time, however, is that beneath the surface Netflix is packed with categories you'll never see if you're browsing Netflix from the mobile app, and may still miss even if you're looking for them using the more comprehensive category selection menus on the Netflix website.

The thing that drives me crazy about most of these apps is that they don't list the content in reverse chronological order with the newly added stuff first. That's why I generally use Instantwatcher.com where you can select New Titles (I have it bookmarked that way) to get the freshest stuff first. Its also ironic that most (maybe none) of these apps have a category with the Netflix Exclusive stuff, which is becoming the most important category!

Back