Netflix - 1 Month Free Trial (Streaming)

Wotok

Gawd
Just got a 4 pack of codes for 1 month of free streaming service from Netflix. I'll PM one of the codes to the first 4 responders.

The free trial just needs to be started by 15 June, 2011.

Bah.. I thought this might have been good. I logged over to the Netflix site and anyone can sign up for a 30day trial.

I'll toss the codes on my desk somewhere. Just PM me if the 30-day free thing on the Netflix site goes away and you want one of these codes.

eBay is offering $15 instant eBay Bucks for signing up for a 30 day trial of netflix if that makes that deal sweeter

netflix steaming = over rated

Unless you haven't seen a movie in the last 20yrs. Then it should all be new to you.

netflix steaming = over rated

Unless you haven't seen a movie in the last 20yrs. Then it should all be new to you.

I've found plenty of good stuff on streaming. I used to have the 2 DVD package. I lowered to the streaming only. I haven't missed anything special...

http://www.netflix.com/tellafriend

Priority Codes up for grabs:

M323430464835
M679738288075
M609728288065
M639748288055

as someone stated above, I believe you can still sign up for a free month anyways, but there are my 4 that I received in the mail, don't care who grabs them. Just take them! :D

/tosses letter in the trash

How is this "deal" different from their normal 30 day trial that is open to anyone who goes to their website?

Can I get one? I'm trying to sell my old man on netflix. I have a feeling that he'd be into it, but he's a hard nut to crack sometimes.

is this different from going to netflix.com and siging up for a free month? :confused:

All you Netflix users are using up all the bandwidth and should pay more for it.

Back