.Net Broadcast Even Window

Retardo

Gawd
not sure if this is where it suppose to be. If not, sorry.

Ok problem is when i shut down/restart windows. One of those 'end process now' window pops up for .Net Broadcast Event Window. I tried googling that but found nothing. Anyone know that is and how to get rid of it?

Due to the absence of any system specs, I am going to take a guess.
Uninstall the ATI drivers with the Catalyst Control Centre, and just install the ones with the older control panel.

That should fix it if I guessed right.

that worked...thx alot...damn CCC...didnt think it had to do w/ ATI so really didnt post it.

On a further note, there are several .net updates from windowsupdate that may not have been installed, which may allow you to run the .net based drivers.

i get this same crap too.....i dont like usin the CCC with .NET...it works fine with their old control panel, but my system gets kinda wak with the .net crap and CCC, i disable CCC upon startup cuz i dont use it...but blah. yea that .net event broadcast event window thing sucks...itll usually close itself without me having to end task....

i wish theyd fix whatever the cause in future releases

P3N1X[H] said:
i get this same crap too.....i dont like usin the CCC with .NET...it works fine with their old control panel, but my system gets kinda wak with the .net crap and CCC, i disable CCC upon startup cuz i dont use it...but blah. yea that .net event broadcast event window thing sucks...itll usually close itself without me having to end task....

i wish theyd fix whatever the cause in future releases

amen

Back