• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

nested paging cpu feature, i7 only or also i5?

chrcoluk

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
1,274
I started using virtualbox (great app, but is hard on host system) and it has a featire called nested pageing, this feature is an extra hardware acceleration introduced in latest cpu's. However I am finding little documentation if its added to i5's, my initial feeling is its i7 only. (which now made me wish I got an i7 860).

I can select the option in the app, but is my understanding that it lets you do so for any cpu but would be software emulated.
 
Back
Top