Nes/Snes/Genesis/Super Castlevania Dracula X

Ikasu

[H]ard|Gawd
Need any trades? I'm interested in the NES, SNES and GENESIS.

Shoot me a PM/

Sorry bud. Most of the bundles already have a bid, so canceled it would incur fees. Also, not really interested in any trade atm. Moving and need raw cash.

Damn. Moonwalker is one I'm looking for, too. It's gotten fairly expensive lately. My original got stolen (Cops kid, no less).

I'm sure you'll get what you're looking for or more from those. :)

Damn..That sucks. Sorry about that bro.... I'm hoping I'll get something decent from these sales. Could definitely use the moving money. Have to admit, bit sad to let these all go. But it's about time.

Game collecting is big right now. I'm sure you'll get quite a bit.

About time to get rid of them? If they were an investment, I'd agree. If you just enjoy playing them? It's never about time. I guess you could go the emulator route, though. :)

Good luck!

Rondo of Blood!

Dracula X is the bane of my existence. Had to sell my game off a few months ago :(

I don't know why I didn't buy my fav games on snes, Super mario rpg, chrono trigger, etc. I would always re-rent them from blockbuster/warehouse. Stupid of my not to buy them, considering how much they are worth now...Although not as must as castlevania dracula x =P.

Should of seen a bundle I saw go a few days ago, sold for $980. But of course it was a RPG dream, final fantasy, lufia, super mario rpg, secret of mana/evermore, chrono trigger, etc. ohh god the memories..

MrSneis: Why did you sell it? =O...I really should be holding onto these games....lol

I sold Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3 (VI), and my Nintendo/Nintendo games to buy roller blades in the mid-90s when I was in 8th grade. Still regretting that one :(.

Back