Nero Vision Express Error

Format _C:

2[H]4U
I want to burn this movie I recorded off the TV to a DVD and Nero Vision keeps giving me an error message of buffer overflow even before it burns it to the Disc. is there a way to fix this problem? with out upgraading my computer this is on my HTPC and it also does the same thing on my main computer with a simular config.
System Specs:

A7N8X-E Deluxe
CPU AMD Athlon XP 2600+
512MB Ram
OS & Programs and Data
Maxtor 6Y80PO 7200RPM 80GB ATA133 With 8 MB Cache FDB Motor
Video Drive:
Maxtor 6Y160PO 7200RPM 160GB ATA133 8MB Cache FDB Motor
(http://www.maxtor.com/)
DVD/CD-RW Drive NEC ND-2500A
NIC Built in to MotherBord
Saphire ATI 9600XT
Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE
Speaker System Pioneer VSX-D711 Receiver
Keyboard Logitech Cordless MX Duo
Mouse MX 700
Vtech Case 3688K with 400 Watt Antec Power Supply
Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Here is the log file it created if that has any helpful information for you people to help me out

NeroVision Log FIle Right Click And Save To Disk And Open In NotePad

Not sure if this will help, but open nero burning rom, and then goto file and then options, and then mess with the ultra buffer and see if that helps, alternatively in burning rom, goto recorder and then click on your dvdrw and then options, and then select bufferunderrun protection, that should stop you gettting buffer problems.

I have automatic ultra buffer and my recorder buffer is selected.

I looked at your log, and in there is says that DMA is disabled for both your maxtor drives and your nec dvd, now whether that will cause a problem i dont know, but i suspect that just having buffer underrun protection enabled will cure your problem, as your dvd drive supports it.

If dma is truly disabled on your pc, then turn it on for all your drives.

I enabled DMA but it turns out even though it played fine the MPEG file was somehow corrupted :mad:

Back