• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Neon Water

—§urfÅceЗ

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
266
i noticed that the majority of the people that water-cool have either just plain water in the tubes or some green neon liquid. how and where do you get that neon stuff? is it just the color of the tubes under UV lights?
 
qbackin said:
You bandwidth waister.

I'm with you, let's fight bandwidth wasting with hypocrisy and typos! :rolleyes:
:D

Most of the time it's UV dye in the water, seen through clear tubing.
 
zer0signal667 said:
I'm with you, let's fight bandwidth wasting with hypocrisy and typos! :rolleyes:
:D

Most of the time it's UV dye in the water, seen through clear tubing.

Seriously, where do we sign up!

And If I see another "Which case do I choose" thread, I will kill myself.
 
i know. those are pretty stupid. but I actually wanted to know something and i wasnt going to ask for someones advice and then not even listen to them :D
 
Back
Top